Qual ser o seu santo favorito?

quinta-feira, 14 de maio de 2009

Painting virtually



Like my dearly beloved phylosofy teacher said, painting in a computer isn't painting literal and practicly, which made me think seriously about what was it then...? Seems like we've got to find out a name to this new art category. Any suggestion...? Mine is paintual - painting + virtual ....but that could be confused by pain + virtual(....the art of suffering online?...)and then Chaos would comfortably sit on his confusions chair and laugh at us.

Guy - What kind art do you do?
Anyone- Paintual.
Guy - Ah nice! So do I! What kind of suport do you use?I really like photoshop and opencanvas! :D
Anyone - A shop of photos and an open canvas? Are you mockin' me?! Don't mess with me cuz I kill killifishes at slaps! Grr!
Guy - I'm not afraid of your killifishes! Come here! >:C



Anyone - I warned you kiddo!
Guy - Ah! Wait until I get the codfish!
Chaos - Hihihihihihi!

Oh yeah! So, I'm like in a submission(it's like a subtopic on my mission) to find a name to the virtual paintings. I hope your cooperation by commenting with your opinion! :D
With "bunches" of luff
NNidia

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário